Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Changes comming soon

Hello everyone!

I’d like to thank those of you who have been loyal readers thus far.  The blog has been doing quite well, and I’m often surprised to see the spikes in visitors even when I’m not posting.

I’d like to do more with the blog, and I think my title has limited me thus far.  While GM has made some huge changes, there is so much going on in the auto industry right now, with the Toyota recall, Ford’s dramatic rebirth, and everyone else trying to stay afloat.

I’ll be launching a new site soon; both will be linked together so you can still access me from here, but my content will be going more general.

If you have any suggestions for the title of the new blog, please let me know.

[Via http://johnvrbanacforgmceo.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment