Saturday, December 19, 2009

Arbonne FC5

Still excited about Arbonne’s Fc5 line because I met a lot of Arbonne people a couple of months ago and they seem, well, just so happy. It is in stark contrast to the feeling I get when I go into a department store, I have respect for everyone who works in there; however I can’t help but feel that management can make the atmosphere more humanly friendly. That’s why I don’t like to shop in department stores. So, in contrast to my getting my face cream in a department store, where I don’t feel good, I associate with a bunch of ladies (and some men, too) who sell Arbonne. And the experience is a happier one. And I am not one to discount where happinesss comes from.

So, Fc5. Fc5 is a product line put out by Arbonne and it is designed to be less expensive than another high end line it has – and although the retail price is cut very low, compared to the value of the product itself, I have used the product and love it and will pay money to use it again.

Interested in a Business Tidbit?

The process Arbonne is using the the sale of Fc5 is a smart one, and very similar to a process Toyota is using. I love Toyota. Always have. If you read the business history and evolution of Toyota as a company, you may fall in love, too. Toyota’s Scion is a car line designed to get new car buyers (of a younger age, somewhere in 20s or early to mid 30s) to to buy – its price point is about 15,000 for a brand new, warrantied, car, with Toyota engine engineering (will last for 100m000 – 300,000 miles if you like). And then Toyota’s thinking is that when the individual is ready to buy his/her second car, he/she will have a better job and will pay for the 30,000 or 40,000 or higher price point car. The introduction of the consumer to Toyota at a lower pricepoint is smart, and Arbonne is doing the same thing with Fc5. Fc5 is a great product, and Arbonne has more great products, and, depending on your needs and wants and values and pricepoint, there are other, luxurious, effective products, too. But the main point here is that Arbonne is bringing in new clients such as myself with a lower pricepoint, and I will try a new product at this particular pricepoint. And now that I’ve fallen in love with Arbonne, I have tried samples of the luxurious RE Line – and that’s exactly how it is suppose to work, from a corporate perspective.

I have 5 years Quality Assurance and Manufacturing experience working for Avon. I was immersed in Avon’s formulas for those 5 years and learned a lot about the beauty industry. And Avon is doing the same thing that Arbonne and Toyota is doing. Avon’s Teen line is a specific target at a specific age and pricepoint to introduce younger folks with a certain income into the “business” and then when the young people get a regular paying job, they will be ready to buy more and higher pricepoints – that retail not for 99 cents but for 50 or 75 dollars.

All for now,

if you have thoughts, please drop them off. It’s an interesting business.

[Via http://beverlymau.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment