Tuesday, October 27, 2009

what we do?

www.AutoTrimDr.com.

I provide a unique BLACKOUT service to owners of vehicles and dealers that want to reclaim the new look of their vehicles. I use AIR BRUSH to restore the Black to faded plastics and rubber trims on the car.

And, I remove of the MILDEW / MUSHROOM that grows on the rubber window seals, roof rack seal and some other exterior parts and spray them to look new again. The Mushroom issue is more common on specific cars and makes the overall appearance of the car nasty.

Typically, cars two years old and over can use this service with the exception of some cars where the manufacturer uses higher quality materials or mildew resistant materials.

I provide unmatched quality of service because of the unique way I apply the paint, materials I use and few techniques I developed with the years.

I would like to offer my service at your dealership to your past and present clients.

One way to do this, is to send a mass email to your database of clients while we offer them the service thru the service department one day a week. The email may include another service like dent removal or anything else you want to get the people in the doors.

This will generate income to you by charging a premium over my charges, and by getting clients in the service department for other maintenance.

If you have other ideas, I am open to hear them at our next meeting.

The unique service and offer will distinguish this dealership from the competition.

I have many impressive before and after photos, which we can send in the email to attract clients.

For instance, because trucks like Toyota Tundra and the Sequoya have a mildew problem we can send a customized email to owners of these cars addressing issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment